Result Sheet for The open 10-mile TT on 7 April 2013. HERE.
Club Competitions 2012
SPOCO points HERE
Oxford City points HERE
Leiden Plaque 5 August 2012. Start sheet. Banbury Star CC are the winners: RESULTS.
(Results PDF for 7 April. HERE.)
Open time trials
A full listing of the West London area ("H" course) open time trials and courses is available on the LWDC website (or send GBP4.50, payable to JA Burgin, to: Jim Burgin, 33 Pinelands Park, Welshman's Road, Padworth Common, Reading, RG7 4QB, for the more manageable book-form of the same thing)
Guidance on entering an open time trial can be found on the Cycling Time Trials website HERE
and entry forms HERE ("Entry Form (Front Only)" is the usual entry form for Open events)
For evening events: no rear light, no ride.
Note: Priority at signing on will be given to first-claim members of the three organising clubs: Oxford City RC, Oxonian CC and Mid Oxon RT.
Course maps (Bikely) are available here (thanks Claire!)
1. Counting events are those listed in the club's handbook here.
2. First claim Oxford City members only.
3. Ten points are awarded to the first finisher, down to one for the 10th and one for every subsequent finisher or DNF.
4. Ten points awarded for every event marshalled, to a maximum of twenty.
5. To be eligible for the competition, all riders must marshal an OCRC club TT at least once in the season.
6. Points awarded for 2-UPs as follows: Each 2-Up team member gets 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 points. Individuals riding in the same event get 9, 7, 5, 3, 1 points.
OCRC club TT points competition update 2010: Women will receive a 3-minute time bonus in club 10-mile TTs (and proportional time bonuses for other distances).
Other local TTs:
On Tuesdays, Bicester Millennium CC run a TT series around the Weston-on-the-green RAF base. See their website for details
On Thursdays There are TTs in the south of the county, promoted by Didcot Phoenix. Their website has a calendar and maps of most of the courses they use.